The Charlotte Church of Christ’s mission is to make disciples of all people, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that Jesus Christ has commanded us to do. ( Matthew 28:19-20 )
What We Believe
1) We recognize the Bible to be God’s inerrant Word.
2) We believe in one God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
3) We believe in the Gospel. ( The good news of Salvation )
4) We believe in the Church of Jesus Christ, founded on the Day of Pentecost, consisting of all Christians everywhere, and organized into local assemblies, called churches.
5) We believe that salvation, the forgiveness of sins, is only by grace through the blood of Jesus Christ. That one receives salvation by: Hearing – believing – confessing that Jesus is the Christ and the Son of the living God – Repenting of all sin – being baptized by full immersion – and to love and serve the world just as Jesus commands us to do.
6) We believe that it is necessary to practice communion on a regular basis, and we offer it every Sunday at a minimum.
The eldership will better explain the details of these statements with our new welcome packets.